Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving day we went to the park and ran around, played some games and got hot chocolate. The kids said it was the best thanksgiving, I guess I didn't need to do a bunch of cooking just take them to the park, I'll have to remember that in the future, although they did love the pumpkin pie and seeing cousins! I'm so grateful for my families! The Saturday after we went with some friends to cut down a Christmas tree. We walked a little too far to find the perfect tree, I guess it was only too far for Hank, Ruby and I, because Jared and Jake helped Dad carry the tree out and walked out of the forest feeling so proud of the tree they picked and that they had helped carry it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope you don't mind, I linked your blog to my blogroll...this blog world will suck you in...you've been warned! :)

    ReplyDelete